Sunday 20 April 2008

An actual post. .

Heya anyone that is reading. . . .

I thought it was about time I gave this blog some love, considering I have been busy exploring other blogs and they might come over to mine to see who this stranger stalker is!

Im Renee, and I try to scrap!

Also should clear up, the lovely bubbas you will see on my layouts are NOT my own children. They are my adorable neice Makayla and nephew Lucas. I love them to pieces, and are good training for when I have my own haha

I often scrap my sisters and brother - all younger then me. But due to the cuteness of girly papers, scrolls and flowers Miss Mak seems to be the most scrapped. I will have to spread my wings and try to challenge myself to scrap more outside my little square. . . Feel free to challenge me :)

I turned the big TWO SIX on friday. . . and as much as I dreaded it, I handled it pretty well. Mum commented that she should be the one to be stressed, as her biggest baby turned 26!!

Anyhow this house of mine is calling out to be cleaned, so I better listen otherwise I might get lost on the mess :)

xx R

4 comments:

Lynette van Barrelo said...

Hi Renee, I'm reading!

Your layouts look great!! I have a son your age! 26 is a great age!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

(It would seem that I end every sentence/paragraph with a "!"...)

Renee said...

Thanks for dropping by :)

I end a lot of my sentences with a ! too!! Or two. . . haha

xx R

BruganCampbell said...

Hi there, hope you had a great birthday when you turned the big two six! You are but a spring chicky.

Great work, are you going to throw your hat in for the Allcraftz DT??? (I think you should). :)s

See you over there chicky.

mandz said...

Hi Nay!
I am ALWAYS checking your blog... not that I really need to, as I pretty much know what's going on in your life already :)
Congrats on the big TWO SIX.... guess its my turn next huh?!
Take care hunny.
Lub You!
Mandz