Sunday 8 June 2008

Lookie Here. . .


Ive made some new pretties :)


This LO was done on a sketch from Scrapboxx - the photos are from Sept 07. LOVE these photos of my darling neice, dont mind my double chins (which I have dumped since 07 yay!!)




This next one is more recent. Miss Mak has grown so much, she is becoming more of an individual and doesnt need adult help with lots of things anymore. Which is good, its great to see her getting bigger and growing, learning new things! Im only her Aunty and its sad to see the baby girl grow up - dont know how you mums do it!


With out too much rambling, here is my girl xx


Im working on some more this weekend, hopefully will have some more to share soon!
Hope you all have a good long weekend, and dont be shy - drop me a line so I can visit your blog :)

2 comments:

mandz said...

Lets try this again....
great layouts hun, I really like them!
And yes, Mak is growing up so quickly, not a bub anymore!
Keep up the good work, and enjoy your LOOOOOOOOOOOONG weekend!
Mandz

Donna said...

Very noice!!! Hoe you are being more productive htan I am this weekend.. Have a good one!!!