Monday 7 July 2008

I've been tagged!!

So the lovely Kayla Renee has tagged me . . .

First time being tagged - yeeha!!

Here it goes

Here are the rules:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Ok so here goes... 7 random facts
1. I have to peg clothes with matching coloured pegs on with item. . .
2. I have a shower routine, which I hate being messed about with. . . (wont go into the detail of the routine)
3. I dislike waslking down steps, childhood accident makes me dizzy when ever go go near them. . so I have to walk down one step at a time like an old lady would haha
4. The volume on the TV needs to be on an even number
5. I believe fun coloured tea towels make washing up much easier to cope with. . . haha
6. I hardly eat breakfast
7. I have a fear of bugs. . anything with more then 4 legs is just GROSS!!!

Ok...So now I have to tag 7 others...


Miss Del
The Lovely Donna
Super Skye
The Talented Karen
Wonderful Witchy - Lisa
Amazing Ali
Miss Mandz - when your back on the air!!

Cant wait to see what random facts your girls have to share!!

xx Renee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do the peg thing too... I get that from my mum! AND My TV volume has to be on a multiple of 5 - like 20, 25, 30 etc... I thought I was the only wierdo - you must be my OCD soulmate! haha!

Unknown said...

I thought I was picky with hanging up the washing - ha ha!!
I do the volume thing too - not the only weirdos girls :)