Saturday 26 July 2008

Idol Round 3 - Voting

Heya Guys!!

So its that time again, time for me to self promote myself! LOL

This weeks challenge was to scrap on something other then 12x12 paper. . . Some ladies done excellent jobs! Binx even managed to scrap on a mirror - friggen awesome!!

I, scrapped on the bottom of a pizza box from an online order I made. I ripped back the coating so i ended up with the lumpy bumpy cardboard. . painted it with my fingers (as the foam brush wouldnt get into the grooves as much as I liked). . and this was the outcome:




I like it very much!!

If you like it too, I hope you will vote for me!!

Check out the other Idols work over
HERE - the Idol's name will come up when you view their work. . . So once you have your top 5 (doesnt have to be 5. ..just no more then 5) You need to go OVER HERE to vote. I know it might sound like a lot, as you need to register. . .but it is only a few simple steps. Provide an email address, user name and password.

I'll be forever happy if you do decide to vote :)

Also, apart from my happiness you will meet a group of fantasial girls that are heaps of fun!

Let me know what you think about my new LO :)

xx Renee

4 comments:

Ruby Claire said...

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ROCK!
AND i LOOVE that LO!
Love what you have done! :D
xx

Binxcat1 said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog chickie... funny thing is (and I promise I already voted BEFORE I saw your comment)... You got mine too! AND what's more... my sister (without any interfering / coaching from me) chose yours too! Just call us the mutual admiration society hey? LOL I REALLY love this LO, just something about it grabbed my attention! In fact... can I lift it?

Donna said...

Hey Nay.. love the lo.. would love to vote for you this time.. I missed the last one but I can't remember my login..lol.. can you have a look at the members and see if you can find me..pmsl.. hmm must have been a while since I was on there hey!

Tam said...

Love the pizza box idea...looks awesome...Did you get my whisper email??????
Off to vote now!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx